What's the best remedy for alleviating ingrown toe nail pain, and foot fungus?

Painful toes. An infected toe with or without a fungal infection should not be ignored. Many toe infections can go from a mild one to a severe one in days. The best way to address this problem is to try a topical antibiotic for a day and see if it gets better; if there's no improvement, seek the help of a Podiatrist. For foot fungus, the same approach applies. Try an OTC product, but see a Podiatrist ASAP. .
Removing . He ingrown toenail. Oral terbinafine for the fungus.if not contraindicated.
Treat ingrown nails. Ingrown toenails should be treated if there is an active infection with redness and pus. Under local anesthesia the ingrown portion of the nail can be cut out. It's a good idea to soak the foot in warm water and epsom salt after the surgery. Fungus or athlete's feet can be treated most effectively with a prescribed topical cream such as naftin (naftifine) or loprox. Over the counter creams are less effective.