I have 3 different types of rashes on my body. Diagnosed with contact dermatitis on hands but now patches on shins and little "bites" on elbows/arms?

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Contact dermatitis?

Good morning, it is possible that you had contact with the same contact allergens in other areas of body, based on the chance of having exposed to the same allergen.
It is also possible that you do have an tendency to develop a generalized dermatitis which is called atopic dermatitis. Certain conditions such as psoriasis can sometimes be confused with other dermatoses. See your doctor, please.

In brief: Contact dermatitis?

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Powlin Manuel