I am 17yrs old and I have cellulite. I really hate it and I need to get rid of it. Is there a way?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Yes and no

It can be improved with treatment- carboxytherapy and various medical devices which reduce the appearance of cellulite using radio frequency alone or combined with pressure- vela shape, vela smooth, viola reaction etc.
Typically it requires 6-8 sessions over a few weeks. It does to be repeated at regular intervals of 3-6 months to maintain the effect.

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: Cellulite

Cellulite is an invented disease.
It is a “normal abnormality” that describes the waffled-looking fat on women’s buttocks and upper thighs. In a scientific investigation of almost a thousand women, this mattress-like phenomenon occurred in practically all of them. Cellulite is a fancy name for just plain fat! men do not get it! this is my "take" on it. [no flames, please].

In brief: Cellulite

Cellulite is an invented disease.
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Cellulite Rx

Fat and cellulite liposuction is a procedure which removes fat from the body.
There are many different techniques and methods for liposuction, which can be performed on many areas of the body. For your cellulite, there is a laser treatment called cellulaze that was recently approved by the fda last year. This procedure is proven to show better results after just one session.The outcome lasts one year or longe.

In brief: Cellulite Rx

Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: Cellulite

Cellulite is just plain fat! it's an invented "disease.
" get a pound of chicken fat and a mallet. Then put it on a table and pound it hard for an hour, or a week, or a month. What are you left with? Chicken fat! if you are overweight or fat, try to lose weight. This is a conditon that affects only women. Did you ever see a man with cellulite?

In brief: Cellulite

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Sugar deposits

Cellulite is the way body deposits excess sugar by liquifying fat- use glutamine supplements after every sugar diet like ice-cream chocolates, massage the cellulite area with cellulite massager - you can get them at ocean state job lot for $1.
50 when you massage start from core of body and movetowards finger and toe. Take iodine supplements to boost your thyroid help you burn these by incr bmr.

In brief: Sugar deposits

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Try velashape

Or zeltique bot more effective than endermologie.

In brief: Try velashape

Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Michael Macri
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Endermologie

Probably works best.

In brief: Endermologie

Probably works best.
Dr. Michael Macri
Dr. Michael Macri
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine