My mother is having burning sensation in her left hand she is a diabetic patient and having asthma problem please help me what does it mean?

Possible neuropathy. Neuropathy can happen as a result of trauma, or nerve damage due to the consumption of alcohol or certain medications. Symptoms can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the exact cause in order to get the appropriate treatment.
Neuropathy. Diabetics can get something call diabetic neuropathy, a condition that causes nerve damage to the lower feet and hands. Have her see her doctor to see a neurologist. An emg/ncs will verify this and she needs to be started on Gabapentin that will help her pains.