My mother is having burning sensation in her left hand she is a diabetic patient and having asthma problem please help me what does it mean?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Possible neuropathy

Neuropathy can happen as a result of trauma, or nerve damage due to the consumption of alcohol or certain medications.
Symptoms can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the exact cause in order to get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Possible neuropathy

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Jeffrey Ng

In brief: Neuropathy

Diabetics can get something call diabetic neuropathy, a condition that causes nerve damage to the lower feet and hands.
Have her see her doctor to see a neurologist. An emg/ncs will verify this and she needs to be started on Gabapentin that will help her pains.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Jeffrey Ng
Dr. Jeffrey Ng
Dr. Eric Weisman