I like to maintain my youth & are there any safe natural pills that mainly focuses on the skin?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Antioxidants

Sun avoidance, do not snake are key.
After that oral antioxidants can help repair free radical damage and slow the process. Vitamin c, bioflavenoids, betacarotene, algae , spiraling are ingredients found in antioxidant supplements.

In brief: Antioxidants

Sun avoidance, do not snake are key.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Antiaging pills

If one is deficient in vitamins, replacements help, especially vitamin a and vitamin c for the skin, but overdoses can cause severe medical problems.
Antioxidants may help but sun protection and sunscreen is very important to allow the body to cope with prior damage. Topical vitamin a medication such as retin a, (tretinoin) can be prescribed if the doctor feels your skin can tolerate it and use sunscreen!

In brief: Antiaging pills

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine