Who will stitch me if I tear?

Please discuss with. Your health care provider but it is supposed to be the person who delivers you.
Your doctor. Your OB or midwife will do any repair you need. Occasionally, your provider isn't comfortable with the kind of tear you have and will call in a specialist to assist them or do the repair.