If my ears keep getting infected when I wear earings, what type of earing will be best for me?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Allergic reaction
You may be allergic to the metal nickel which is found in varying amounts in bothgold and costume jewelry.
You can be allergy tested to confirm this. Wear sterling silver which does not contain nickel or hypoallergenic nickel free jewelry available fromn the chain claires.

In brief: Allergic reaction
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Paul Cohen
It's all about the metal...
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology
In brief: Nickel Free
To avoid nickel (www.
Nickelallergyinformation.Com) you can test your earrings or any other jewelry including cell phones for the presence of nickel with a simple color changing dimethylglyoxime nickel test. Best advice is to see a dermatologist for evaluation.

In brief: Nickel Free
To avoid nickel (www.
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani