If my ears keep getting infected when I wear earings, what type of earing will be best for me?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Allergic reaction

You may be allergic to the metal nickel which is found in varying amounts in bothgold and costume jewelry.
You can be allergy tested to confirm this. Wear sterling silver which does not contain nickel or hypoallergenic nickel free jewelry available fromn the chain claires.

In brief: Allergic reaction

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Paul Cohen
It's all about the metal...
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology

In brief: Nickel Free

To avoid nickel (www.
Nickelallergyinformation.Com) you can test your earrings or any other jewelry including cell phones for the presence of nickel with a simple color changing dimethylglyoxime nickel test. Best advice is to see a dermatologist for evaluation.

In brief: Nickel Free

To avoid nickel (www.
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Marsha Davis