I get boils under my arms and in my groin area, what can I use to get rid of those for good?

Pathology

In brief: Antibiotic

Boils are purulent bacterial infections of hair follicles, groin and axilla are conductive to multiple/recurrent infections due to excessive moisture.
Infection in the axilla and groin may need antibiotic treatment and removal of ingrown hair, if present. If the boils are recurrent you should get checked out for predisposing factors like diabetes or immune deficiency.

In brief: Antibiotic

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Axilla & groin boils

Infection, abscesses, in the underarms and groin might be a manifestation of hidradenitis suppurativa which is a condition of the sweat glands.
See a dermatologist.

In brief: Axilla & groin boils

See a dermatologist.
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Francine Yep

In brief: Talk with your doc

About what can help prevent and treat this.
For the mild stage, your primary care doc can help you out with diet, antibiotic lotion or pills, changing birth control pills and many other choices. Good luck!

In brief: Talk with your doc

Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Antibiotics

Boils requires appropriate oral antibiotics.
Topical surgical soap can reduce recurrence, as well as baths with dilute clorox solution to decrease bacteria level. The other possibility is a condition called hidraadenitis suppuritiva which may require surgery to address the problem. For either condition see doctor.

In brief: Antibiotics

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine