If i was to go to an urgent care center for arm pain with a lipoma what will they do because my arm gets weak n painful pretty much my whole arm.

In brief: Different problems

Most lipomas are superficial in the skin and subcutaneous fat.
They shouldn't cause arm weakness or numbness unless directly overlying a nerve. On the other hand, arm weakness or numbness can be symptoms of much more serious problems such as thoracic outlet syndrome, vascular insufficiency, or spinal cord pathology. You definitely need to see a dr for a complete history and physical exam.

In brief: Different problems

Dr. Jeremy Weinberger
Dr. Jeremy Weinberger
Dr. Bob Ourian
Dermatology

In brief: Evaluate and treat

They will evaluate you to find out why you're having pain in your arm. It may have nothing to do with your lipoma.
Once they figure out what's causing the pain, they may treat you or they may refer you to another doctor for further evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Evaluate and treat

Dr. Bob Ourian
Dr. Bob Ourian
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery