I have what seems to look like a zip or a small blood blister on my right breast, I'm not sure what this is but should I be concerned about it? I

See your doctor. Having these types of symptoms can best be solved by having your doctor perform a thorough evaluation. Only through this type of process can he/she discover what's going on and how best to help you.