What facewash and lotion should I use for my skin, which is somewhat oily and somewhat dry?

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology
In brief: Cleansers for face
Cetaphil and cerave are economical and very good facial cleansers and moisturizers.
For very oily skin, an astringent can be used sparingly and not frequently.

In brief: Cleansers for face
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Varies
You could try neutrogena acne wash for oily areas .
For the dry areas a porous cream with a beeswax base rather than petrolatum or lanolin will moisturize without occluding pores. Cetaphil is a gentle cleanser and has appropriate products.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. David Wyatt
In brief: Aubrey organics
For sensitive skin as well as combination skin - aubrey organics is an american all- natural skin line that is affordable and excellent for your type skin.
.. Google it or check out vitacost.Com.

In brief: Aubrey organics
.. Google it or check out vitacost.Com.
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt