1 and a half kidneys I have problems such as, fainting, unbearable sharp pain in kidneys, it hurts to pee at times. I blame it on stress but could there be something else wrong? Im 18 & very healthy

In brief: See your doctor

I would be hard pressed to blame all those symptoms on stress.
At the minimum you need a urine sample to be evaluated especially looking for a uti.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Christopher Abel
Dr. Christopher Abel
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Painful urination

Pain when you urinate (dysuria) is a lower urinary tract symptom. It is not from your kidneys.
Causes include urinary tract infection and vaginal issues including stds. If you're fainting, have kidney dysfunction, and dysuria, you're not as healthy as you think you are. See your doctor.

In brief: Painful urination

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel