I keep getting really sharp pains in the rib area. It hurts to the pint im screaming in pain. Any idea what this could be?

Tietze Syndrome. There is an often overlooked syndrome of inflammation called tietze syndrome, which is inflammation of the ribs and their cartilages. It can often be confused with costochondritis. Tietze's syndrome is inflammation of the cartilage that joins your ribs to your breastbone (sternum). Many people use nsaids to treat this (motrin, allieve, etc). To learn more visit: tietzesyndrome. Org/.
Time to see Dr. As to what it could be--rib/diaphragm/pleura/chest wall/nerve pain, among others. Cannot tell w/limited information, and if that severe, should not try over internet. You should go to your dr, urgent care, or er for exam and evaluation.