Can stress cause many spider vains in the inside of my eyes? I sleep ok but just woory a lot due to my high liver enzymes

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Eye vessels

An increase in eye vessels can be related to any cause of irritation, most commonly dry eye, blepharitis, or allergies.
See an eye doctor.

In brief: Eye vessels

See an eye doctor.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology

In brief: No

Your whites of your eyes (conjunctiva) will manifest more prominence of the existing blood vessels during states of fatigue, dryness, lack of sleep, and many environmental causes such as wind, sun, dust, pollen etc.
. Lubrication eye drops and rest will help. Limiting certain factors that are known to exacerbate the redness. If you have pain with the redness, see an eye md to help you. Good luck.

In brief: No

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Dr. Jon Fishburn
Dr. Arnon Rubin