Is sugar free redbull bad for my health? I have around 5/6 a day?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: In a word, YES

You are abusing the beverage to keep you awake/focused/whatever. There have been rare cases of death from excess energy drink intake.
At 23, if otherwise healthy, there is no reason to require this kind of stimulation, try switching all but 2/day (max) to caffineated soda, and then start swapping them out for decaf or water. If you can't stay awake/focused once "detoxed" then see a doctor.

In brief: In a word, YES

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Michael Carson

Anything in excess can cause problems.
Redbull has a lot of caffeine. It is not recommended that anyone have that many highly caffeinated drinks.

Anything in excess can cause problems.
Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology