My face is really dry. Flaky and its peeling. Sometimes it itch. Anything from the store to prevent it?

Allergy tests. If avoiding all products with fragrance and Hydrocortisone cream os not enough, consider allergy patch testing to identify possible allergen. You can test yourself to common prducts by putting a drop on earlobe or behind ear 2-3 times and see if you de elope a reaction- open patch test.
Seborrhea. There are many causes for what you describe--itching and pealing-- first thing is think of something you are getting on your face that is causing the irritation(alcohol products, chemicals of some type, work related irritants, etc), but if you get nothing on your face then you probably have a condition called seborrhea. Wash face and hair every and apply a 1% hydrocortsone cream on face.