I get a twisted pain underneath my tongue once every two months and it lasts only 2 minutes, what is it?

Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Plug

Could be a mucous plug or a stone in your salivary ducts that are under your tongue.

In brief: Plug

Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Unsure

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you get a "twisted" pain.
It could be many things and can't be diagnosed over this type of forum. I suggest that you see a dentist on the same day that you experience that pain. I also suggest that you have a complete and thorough dental examination, including a full soft tissue head and neck exam.

In brief: Unsure

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Andrea Brand