Ttc. I'm a month late for my period (lmp 12/11/12) I have taken a few hpt all were negative. Could i be pregnant and just tested too early?

Dr. David Adler

In brief: Try 1st AM urine

Typically, by the time you are late for your menses, a urine pregnancy test will show positive if you are pregnant.
That being said, they are most accurate with the 1st morning urine. Test the 1st urine of the day. If that is still negative, wait to see if you get your menses late. If your menses are irregular, and you are not pregnant, call your gynecologist. Best of luck!

In brief: Try 1st AM urine

Dr. David Adler
Dr. David Adler
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham