Hey, can you tell me general information about the polycystic kidney disease?

Pkd. PKD is autosomal dominant. It is passed easily. Kidneys form cysts. Kidneys enlarge. Function can decline. BP can rise. Infection and bleeding can happen. Some people have kidney pain. Very healthy diet is essential. Drink 4 liters fluid per day. Avoid caffeine. Eat low salt. Get checked every 6-12 months.
See below. It is an inherited disorder involving kidneys and other systems like liver, pancreas, brain etc. People develop high bp. The kidneys fail and about half go on dialysis around 60 yrs of age. There are multiple cysts on both kidneys which can rupture causing pain, bleeding etc. It can get infected sometimes. Please look at the web site http://www.Pkdcure.Org/.