What to do if I have the oilest skin ever and no matter what I try I can't seem to dry it up (gross I know). Any suggestions?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Gugulipid
Gugulipid is an ayvurepedic herb from india which lowers cholesterol and triglcerides and it is been shown in published literatueintheindian journal of detamtology to improve the abnormal fat on oil glands on the skin.

In brief: Gugulipid
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Detox
A detoxification program as follows: 1-eliminate acids/toxins in diet; 2-high pH water from health food store 1qt per day; 3-supplementation Alpha sun; 4-daily showers using a filtering shower head to remove toxins from water; 5-essential oil of lavender applied to the resistant areas of the skin; www.
Medacpc.Com.

In brief: Detox
Medacpc.Com.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine