Hi, in the past year I have been struggling with my image because IV suddenly got large white circles under my eyes and i don't know what is causing ?

Dr. Laura Cozzarelli
Ophthalmology

In brief: Best guesses

This is tough to answer without seeing you.
..It could be vitiligo, an autoimmune skin-depigmenting disease. If the demarcation line between lighter and darker is more gradual, it could be that you got tan with glasses on or that sun tanned the more prominent parts of your face more (e.g., brows, nose, cheeks). Could possibly be an inflammatory reaction from topical cream/lotion or sinus issues.

In brief: Best guesses

Dr. Laura Cozzarelli
Dr. Laura Cozzarelli
Dr. Sheron Marshall
Ophthalmology

In brief: Visit your doctor

Are the white circles part of your eyeball or eyelid? If they are next to the colored part of your eye (part of the eyeball), you could have a problem with your thyroid and should see your doctor for an evaluation.

In brief: Visit your doctor

Dr. Sheron Marshall
Dr. Sheron Marshall
Dr. Timothy Perozek
Ophthalmology

In brief: See eye doctor

Would need to see it.

In brief: See eye doctor

Would need to see it.
Dr. Timothy Perozek
Dr. Timothy Perozek
Dr. Marsha Davis