I have cellulite on my arms and legs, and I have spider veins on my hips. How can I get rid of them?

Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Possibilities

The easy answer is the spider veins.
They are usually easily treated with sclerotherapy, as long as there isn't untreated underlying vein disease that is causing them to be there. Cellulite is more difficult. As dr. Westfried said, there are treatments for cellulite. The problem is that it takes several treatments to achieve success and touch-up and maintenance is required.

In brief: Possibilities

The easy answer is the spider veins.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Radiofrequency

Cellulite is treatable but not curable.
Radio frequency treatments in a series of 6-8 can reduce the appearance of cellulite but maintenance visits are ne essay to maintain the effect. Spider veins can be treated with s lerothetapy, inception of a medical degree t solution without burning the skin.

In brief: Radiofrequency

Cellulite is treatable but not curable.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Cellulaze

Cellulite is an annoying problem to millions of women.
It is caused by an uneven superficial fat layer as well as tiny ligaments that hold the skin down. The only effective and fda approved treatment is called cellulaze by cynosure. It is a one time minimally invasive procedure that permanently removes cellulite. To find a provider in your area go to www.Cynosure.Com.

In brief: Cellulaze

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Lasers

You need to see somone specializing in lasers.
Perhaps a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. They may be of help with both problems.

In brief: Lasers

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt