I have cellulite on my arms and legs, and I have spider veins on my hips. How can I get rid of them?

Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Possibilities
The easy answer is the spider veins.
They are usually easily treated with sclerotherapy, as long as there isn't untreated underlying vein disease that is causing them to be there. Cellulite is more difficult. As dr. Westfried said, there are treatments for cellulite. The problem is that it takes several treatments to achieve success and touch-up and maintenance is required.

In brief: Possibilities
The easy answer is the spider veins.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Radiofrequency
Cellulite is treatable but not curable.
Radio frequency treatments in a series of 6-8 can reduce the appearance of cellulite but maintenance visits are ne essay to maintain the effect. Spider veins can be treated with s lerothetapy, inception of a medical degree t solution without burning the skin.

In brief: Radiofrequency
Cellulite is treatable but not curable.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Cellulaze
Cellulite is an annoying problem to millions of women.
It is caused by an uneven superficial fat layer as well as tiny ligaments that hold the skin down. The only effective and fda approved treatment is called cellulaze by cynosure. It is a one time minimally invasive procedure that permanently removes cellulite. To find a provider in your area go to www.Cynosure.Com.

In brief: Cellulaze
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Lasers
You need to see somone specializing in lasers.
Perhaps a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. They may be of help with both problems.

In brief: Lasers
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt