I have a wart on my hand, been there for about a year. I just wanted to know if theres a natural way to remove it?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Aspirin
Wet an Aspirin u til soft and apply nightly.
The acid will eat away at the wart. A natural acid is grapefruit sees extract which can slowly eat away at the wart.

In brief: Aspirin
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Wart on hand
Warts can be difficult.
Best to see a doctor to get it removed. If you want to try treatment yourself, many have been helped by applying duct tape to occlude the wart. Cut a circle of duct tape just a bit larger than the wart and apply. Cover with bandaid to hold it on. If it comes off replace. Every two weeks trim off some of wart and wash then replace duct tape. Repeat until wart falls off.

In brief: Wart on hand
Warts can be difficult.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Judy Orton
Pumice stone or emery board (do not use this board on your nails) daily after a short soak (doing dishes or after a shower), can help decrease the callous and make it smaller in the long run. Do abrasion for about 5 min. Cover with duct tape after abrading.
Dr. Marsha Davis