Gets a unbearable pain through my ear if someone speaks to me with loud music, jaw swelling, some days in tears. Is this TMJ or an other problem?

In brief: Could be

I would suggest you see a dentist who can diagnose tmd.
See www.Aaop.Org or www.Aacfp.Org for a specialist in your area. You might also consider seeing a physician who can rule out an ear disorder.

In brief: Could be

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Hyperacusis

Sounds like hyperacusis. See an ENT doc for help.

In brief: Hyperacusis

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Either or both

Why are you waiting for treatment? See a physician as soon as possible for the ear symptoms and a dentist for the jaw swelling and to give you a complete and thorough dental examination, including an evaluation as to whether or not there is any relationship.
Swelling most often suggests an infection, which if left untreated, can lead to serious complications and can even be life threatening!

In brief: Either or both

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: Quickly!!!

Quickly get an evaluation by your md ! , I do not suspect tmj.

In brief: Quickly!!!

Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. Peter Kurzweil