Why is it so hard for me to get pregnant when i've been trying for months and always on my fertile days?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Time for specialist?

If you are trying to conceive by timing your fertile days with the ovulation indicator or are very familiar with your fertile mucus (like egg white), and you have been trying for 8 months or more, it may be time to see a fertility doctor. The first thing i would want is to have your partner's semen analyzed.
That's easy, relatively cheap, and non-invasive - except for any awkwardness he might feel.

In brief: Time for specialist?

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Addendum: this answer was prepared for a woman in her 20's - I'd move to a fertility specialist much more rapidly if a woman is in her 30's, and immediately if she's in her 40's! LGromkoMD
Dr. Adam Levy