Hi IV got red spots size of small buttons on my soft palate in my mouth but before that happened a week ago i had a ulcer on the palatine is it cancer?

Dr. PHILLIP KIM

In brief: Need exam

Oral ulceration or known as apthous uclers is common and can be benign, though they are conditions that may have associated pathologies including chron's disease.
Otherwise if your symptoms become a chronic, it is worth the time to have it examined.

In brief: Need exam

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. Barry Levin
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Probably not

It is not possible to answer this question without a clinical exam. However, this may be a fungal infection, such as yeast (thrush) or a another condition altogether. I strongly recommend you see your primary care physician or an ENT fro an evaluation.
If these lesions persist, there may be a need to take a small sample (biopsy) to confirm the diagnosis.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Barry Levin
Dr. Barry Levin
Dr. William Forsythe