I currently have a red raw rash in my groin region I think from chaffing. How do I go about curing it?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Steroid, diaper crea
If there is yeast ci potent need to use antiyeqst cream such as maintain.
A topical steroid cream can be used in combination for a few days. To decrease friction and absorb sweat toplayer should be diaper cream such as desitin, (zinc oxide diaper cream) balked, or triple paste.

In brief: Steroid, diaper crea
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Several ways
Keep the area clean and dry.
Use some conrn starch. If not this, try to "grease" up the area with some vaseline to prevent the abrasive action of the skin on skin or clothing on skin. Stay dry.

In brief: Several ways
Keep the area clean and dry.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Marsha Davis