How do you get rid of acne that itches, leaves purple scars, and surprisingly gets worst day after day?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: First control acne

Acne is a complex disease treated with a variety of approaches ranging from topical anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, as well as hormonal, medical regimens and surgery.
Each case is individually treated and it is difficult to recommend a single cure. See a dermatologist first.

In brief: First control acne

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Joseph Hermann

In brief: Dermatologist

Acne as bad as you describe should be treated by a dermatologist.
As a family doctor, i treat a lot of acne, but acne which causes scars should be managed by a dermatologist. I only hope that cost is not a barrier for you to not have seen one up to this point.

In brief: Dermatologist

Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Peter Kurzweil