If this is the first time I am having seizures but it lasted more than 30 minutes, is it considered status epilepticus?

Depends. The details provided are sketchy and definitions vary, but traditionally status epilepticus is defined as one continuous, unremitting seizure lasting longer than 5 minutes, or recurrent seizures without regaining consciousness between seizures for greater than 5 minutes. 5 min has been chosen as this is the time frame when the seizures are unlikely to self-terminate and neuron damage can occur.
No. Status by definition involves repetitive seizures without regaining awareness or consciousness between events. Your episode would include the aura, the seizure itself, and a post-ictal sequence, and your 30 min time frame is unlikely to have been continual seizure activity. However, your first seizure needs attention, and decisions regarding treatment will be needed.