Had me left wisdom teeth removed 4 days ago. Swelling only went down today. Massive lump nowhere near extraction site & taste of rotten blood in mouth?

Not that unusual. These could all be considered to be in the realm of 'post-operative sequelae'. The 'lump' may be a lymph node or a pre-op infected area. The taste of 'rotten blood' may just be associated with the blood clot that formed in the extraction site. Rinse frequently with hot salt water. See the treating surgeon and ask if anything is out of the ordinary.
Need Evaluation. Your description of your symptoms may be due to a postoperative infection or hematoma. A follow-up with your dentist and/or oral and maxillofacial surgeon would be strongly recommended for the proper diagnosis and treatment to correct your problem.
Very common. If your post-operative pain or swelling worsens after the initial 3-4 days following wisdom teeth surgery, or unusual symptoms occur, call your surgeon for post-op appointment and instructions.
Need more info. In order to help you sight unseen, we need more information: upper and lower wisdom teeth? Where exactly is the lump? Bleeding from extraction site (s) or lump area? Lump soft or hard? Lump tender? Lump inside your mouth or near your ear on outside? How big is 'massive'? Medical issues? My best advice is get back to the extracting dentist and have the situation assessed there.