Help I had a pimple on my nose that I picked, now it is red and looks like an open scar, how can I fix it?

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology
In brief: See a skin doc
Agree with having it checked.
Basal cell carcinoma may start as a pimple but will never heal or go away on its own. If it is a skin cancer make sure you have it treated by a fellowship (acms) trained mohs micrographic surgeon to ensure complete removal of the cancer and subsequent repair (www.Mohscollege.Org).

In brief: See a skin doc
Agree with having it checked.
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Joseph Roosth
In brief: See a Doctor please
I am always concerned when someone has a persistent lesion on the nose mainly because skin cancer is so common on the nose.
Some skin cancers can start off looking like a pimple, but then do not heal when picked at. So, it is truly not a cop-out when i say, go show it to a doctor.

In brief: See a Doctor please
Dr. Joseph Roosth
Dr. Joseph Roosth