Everyday I get 3 to 4 new pimples on the skin around my chin and under my neck. How can I get rid of them?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Viral infection

This is common location for flat warts or molluscum contagious.
Traditional antibiotic and acne medicine will not work. Do not shave the area , it will spread. See doctor for diagnosis. A safe o/c preparation for molluscum is molluscumrx.

In brief: Viral infection

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Joseph Hermann

In brief: Avoid pressure.

I might be wrong but it sounds like you're leaning on your chin, a common cause of acne caused by pressure irritation of the skin.
The less you touch your facial skin, the better your face will look. Never manipulate (squeeze) pimples on the face; it will only lead to more down the road. Especially avoid squeezing pimples around the mouth and nose which can lead to brain infections.

In brief: Avoid pressure.

Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Joseph Hermann