My CBC shows low hemglobin of 10.5, mch, MCV and mchc low and RDW high iron and tibc shows iron serum low 14 and iron saturation 5 alert and ferritin se?

Iron def anemia. You have iron deficiency anemia-from your blood work provided. You need iron supplement-but most importantly to find out why you have iron deficiency anemia. Bleeding/blood loss- , malabsorption of iron in the stomach, or poor nutrition status/not enough intake of iron from the food could be the cause. Go to see your pmd and have more eval. If needed, referral to a hematologist can be done by pmd.