Whats the machine called in a hospital which measures your heart rate and goes beep beep beep?

EKG. It is called an electrocardiographic heart monitor. A print out from the machine is called an electrocardiogram and is abbreviated EKG or in modern medical lingo, more often a ecg. The beeping is generally set to be more noisy when the heart rate is irregular, to help warn clinical staff who may not be able to continually look at the monitors.
Pulse Oxymeter. The are two machines that are used to monitor heart rate. The electrocardiograph displays the electrical impulses through the heart which depict both rate and rhythm. The pulse oxymeter measures heart rate as well as blood oxygen saturation. The tone of the machines heart beats is an auditory indication of the oxygen saturation as is the displayed percentage.
Heart monitor. I think you are referring to a heart monitor or telemetry. Pads are placed on the patient and then these are hooked up to a monitor. Some of these machines do "beep" with each heartbeat.