I bruise extremely easily&recently started to have rectal bleeding & I noticed I've been bleeding between periods. Do I have a bleeding disorder?

Possible. You need to see a hematologist and have some evaluation done to see whether you have bleeding disorder or not. If you don't know whom to see, start with your pmd who then can order basic blood work and refer you to see a hematologist.