Is it safe to use infrared sauna if you have silicone breast implants?

Yes. You should be able to do this. Make sure you ask your board certified plastic surgeon. He may have you wait a certain amount of time after the surgery, or he may have a concern about your specific case.
Yes . I have not heard/read of any specific contraindication to the use of infrared sauna after breast implant surgery.
Yes. There is no reason to expect any problems if you use a sauna after breast augmentation. Once you have gotten through the early post-operative period, your surgeon will probably release you to full activity in about 6 weeks.
Probably. I have not heard about avoiding infrared sauna or possible adverse reactions but moderation is probably recommended.