Is it safe to use infrared sauna if you have silicone breast implants?

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

No problem!

No problem!
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Surgery - Plastics

You should be able to do this.
Make sure you ask your board certified plastic surgeon. He may have you wait a certain amount of time after the surgery, or he may have a concern about your specific case.

You should be able to do this.
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

I have not heard/read of any specific contraindication to the use of infrared sauna after breast implant surgery.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

There is no reason to expect any problems if you use a sauna after breast augmentation.
Once you have gotten through the early post-operative period, your surgeon will probably release you to full activity in about 6 weeks.

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Probably

I have not heard about avoiding infrared sauna or possible adverse reactions but moderation is probably recommended.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik