I have pain in my abdomial area and its moving to my left side. I've also noticed that i've lost weight and i'm peeing a lot. I have a clear thick discharge. What could it be?

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Call your doctor

With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.

In brief: Call your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. PHILLIP KIM

In brief: Pelvic Pathology?

Clear thick discharge from where? If it is from the genitals and you are female, you can have what we call pelvic inflammatory disease more commonly associated with stds such as gonorrhea and chlaymdia.
You would need an exam.

In brief: Pelvic Pathology?

You would need an exam.
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. Jeffrey Ng

In brief: Go see your doctor

Pain radiating to the left side in a female could be anything from diverticulitis to a uti.
Thick vaginal d/c could also mean a yeast infection. You need to see a doc to have an exam and specific tests to be done.

In brief: Go see your doctor

Dr. Jeffrey Ng
Dr. Jeffrey Ng
Dr. Jack Hinkle