Is it possible for a girl to get pregnant without penetration?

Dr. Holly Maes

If sperm are deposited in the general region, it is technically possible for one of them to make it to the cervix and enter the uterus.
Also, sperm can start leaking out before the full ejaculation, so "pulling out before you come" doesn't work either. While it is not as likely that impregnation will happen without penetration, i wouldn't count on it as my contraception.

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Phillip Gear

In brief: No

In order to get pregnant sperm must enter the cervix inside the vagina and meet an egg or ovum between there and the ovary.

In brief: No

Dr. Phillip Gear
Dr. Phillip Gear
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham