Compared to the skull bone outside, how easily the palate bone be broken if the health care providers used too much force inside the mouth?

Dr. David Schleimer
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Unlikely

Palatal bone is different and distinct from the connected dento-alveolar bone (which surrounds the tooth).
It is not uncommon for a difficult molar extraction to cause breakage of this "dental bone" or if last molar, breaking what we call the tuberosity. Not a major problem in reality. I have never heard of a dental professional breaking palatal bone without trying to. Requires a mallet and chisel.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. Robert Ryan
Dentistry

In brief: Difficult

These are strong bones if you are free of osteoporosis or other issues which might cause loss of mineralization from the bone.
Did you have third molar (wisdom tooth) surgery? Fracture of the palate is not a usual occurence.

In brief: Difficult

Dr. Robert Ryan
Dr. Robert Ryan
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: ???????????

I have never seen\heard of any study on this or related issue.
Nor have i ever heard of any accidental breakage of palatal bone by a health care practioner. One can accidentally break off some buccal bone of the maxilla when extracting a tooth when that bone is very thin. This is usually of little consequence unless an implant is planned, and in that case a bone graft can replace the lost bone.

In brief: ???????????

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dentistry

In brief: It depends

I never heard of the palate itself being broken during a procedure, unless it is for a special reason.
If you are suggesting the bone surrounding a tooth on the palatal side, then the answer is it often during a difficult extraction where the bone have to be cleared around the palatal roots. Hope this helps.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Vicken Poochikian