I have a heart condition and I want to go to the dentist, will this effect my heart problem?

Advise dentist. Dentist are well trained in dealing with cardiac patients. Should you not be able to tell the dentist the particularproble, they will contact your cardiologist prior to treating you.
Depends. Not all heart conditions require the patient to premedicate with antibiotics before a appt with a dentist. Speak to your physician prior to making an appt with the dentist.
May be. During dental work, bacteria are transiently released into the blood. In some heart conditions, the bacteria in the blood can stick to the heart and cause a cardiac infection .These types of infections are very dangerous. You should talk with you doctor to determine if you have the type of heart disease which requires antibiotics before dental work.