I have lower back pain chiropractor treating as a problem with si joints. Now I have inner thigh pain and burning in the groin muscle area. Related?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Possible explanation

Might want to look at l34 disc the inner thigh pain isnt related directly to your si joint.
Discogenic pain can give you back and si joint pain the thigh upper is run by L3 or L4 nerve roots commonly.

In brief: Possible explanation

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: It can be as SI

Joint pain can refer to the groin as can back pain from a disc or the small joints of the back known as facet joints.
Hip problems can also present with that distribution of pain. See a spine specialist if the symptoms persist for another opinion.

In brief: It can be as SI

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling