How do you get a child tested for autism if everyone, including doctor's refuse? My child has the signs and symptoms.

Get another doctor!! Your concerns must be addressed; to be dismissed by your doctor is concerning. Your child should be appropriately tested and a referral to a specialist is warranted. Persevere, early treatment can be very helpful.
Autism. Ask one of the doctors for referral to a neuropsychologist for testing.