Is there any doctor in south texas that can treat viral gastroenteritis or viral infections?

Usually don't need. to see the doctor to treat viral gastroenteritis or a cold. However, usually a GP and up can tx if necessary.
Any family or IM doc. Any licensed primary care provider, either family doctor or internal medicine doctor should be able to treat it. I am pretty sure that there are a lot of them in south tx. Btw, viral infections don't require much treatment though. Stay well hydrated with soda drinks, like gatorade.