How to manage my anger with my colleagues?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Anger

Practice slowing down, being thoughtful before you react.
Anger is often a cover up for more fundamental feelings like sadness, hurt, humiliation and fear. Empathy frees us up from anger as it allows us to see into the hearts of others before we make judgements. Best.

In brief: Anger

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology

In brief: Start with your Dr.

Start with your primary doctor - ask for help and a referral to a counsellor to deal with anger management.
Don't let this go as it could harm your career/job. In the mean time, when you get angry, take a short break - go in a stairwell or outside, take a few deep breaths and calm down. Then go back in with a new attitude (and call the counselor).

In brief: Start with your Dr.

Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays