I have serve IBS and it's so sore that i can't sleep the doctor gave me tablets but they don't work what can I do ? I can't even eat !

Dr. Michael Rothman

In brief: Heal with balance

Irritable bowel syndrome is the multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults.
The predominant symptoms like diarrhea cramps constipation are the result of autonomic nervous system instability. Pts like you may benefit from a metabolically directed approach.

In brief: Heal with balance

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman