Hi, I feel very dizzy after I get up, and after that aswell, I also feel cold feel lightheaded my head hurts. With that my eyes also hurt as well and?

Bleeding? You need an evaluation now. You are hypovolemic, your blood volume low. Your blood pressure low and heart rate likely fast to compensate. You need to know why now. I would not wait till tomorrow.
Dizziness. Dizziness upon standing can be normal or it could be a sign of low heart rate, low blood pressure, or other issues. You should be evaluated by a regular doctor.