What shots should I take while traveling to africa?

Where in Africa? It depends on where you were traveling in Africa. For instance, if you flew to Liberia ,you would need Yellow fever. Hepatitis A & B, Thyphoid, Polio, MMR & Tetanus-diphtheria would be recommended as well as rabies if going to bush areas. Malaria prophylaxis would be recommended. Should go to a Health travel clinic at least 4 to 8 weeks before leaving. See: Wwwnc.Cdc.Gov/travel.
Travel africa. I would certainly check the travel web sites like cdc and travel medicine. But having recently arrived in west africa i can tell you that many of the countries now require you to prove that you took yellow fever vaccine either at the airport or when getting your visa. Others required include polio, tetanus and possibly typhoid. Don't forget malaria although its not a vaccine.
Depends on where. Wwwnc.Cdc.Gov/travel/ www.mdtravelhealth.com/ these are both good websites to find what you need.