Can you tell me if shark cartilage can help in rheumatoid arthritis.

No. There is no solid scientific evidence that suggests shark cartilage helps with rheumatoid arthritis.
Scientific Study. Although shark fin (cartilage) is purported by chinese medicine to confirm a variety of health benefits - at this time there is an absence of scientific studies to confirm it. There is a health risk in ingesting shark fins. It is a predator fish with of high levels of bmaa (neurotoxin), arsenic & methylmercury.