My mom was recently told she has a very mild leaky heart valve no meds were prescribed, what should she do?

Nothing! Virtually 100% of us have some leaking of their valves. It's never serious unless there's severe leaking. Even then, there are no drugs to use and it takes decades in many cases to become significant. Fear not!
Nothing. Very mild leakage of a heart valve by echocahrdiogram is very common and can be seen normally. We commonly see such leakage in a high percentage of normal people involving for instatnce the tricuspid valve. So it is likely that nothing needs to be done.