My hubby is 30 yrs. He is undreweight. He eats lots of eggs and rice .Is he gaining cholestrol instead of fat?

Pathology
In brief: Consider a workup
The "ideal weight" tables are subscience / entertainment.
If your husband is an endurance athlete like Photo Guy, he should be proud. A man needs no body fat and his best weight is what looks right to him and lets him compete successfully at his favorite sports. If this isn't him, a workup for malabsorption / maldigestion is in order.

In brief: Consider a workup
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Measure it!
If he's underweight, he burns more calories (over the long term) than he eats.
Unless he inherited a rare disorder of lipid metabolism, i'll bet his cholesterol is low - why not measure it? It's a routine and inexpensive blood test.

In brief: Measure it!
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Check it out -
A state of being underweight can sometimes be more complicated than being over weight -- my advise is for him to have complete evaluation including fasting lipid profile especially if he is not feeling well -.

In brief: Check it out -
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Adam Smith